At 300 posts, clearly “Whisky Lady in India” is more than just a passing fancy… And while I remain an ‘avid amateur,’ decided it was time to ‘grow up’ and graduate to a real live ‘adult’ and ‘official’ domain…
So please join me in welcoming….
The focus will still remain on sharing tasting notes from all the wonderful whiskies we manage to bring into India, augmented by a scattering of whisky adventures in other locales.
Most of all… for those that have been part of this journey – Thank you!!
None of this would have been possible without my fellow merry malt adventurers in the Mumbai whisky clubs, miniatures tastings, plus whisky bloggers kind enough to share a sample (or a dozen!). Sprinkle in a few events, complimentary drams, a whisky evening here or there and you have yourself three-oh-oh posts!
Over the next few months, you may see a few changes… starting with new pages featuring whiskies with tasting note links by categories:
- Asia – Covering Japan, Taiwan + Australia
- Europe – Including Czech, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Sweden with Iceland (just because)!
- India – Focused on Amrut and Paul John
- Ireland + Wales – Predictably covering both countries…
- N America – For Canada and the United States of America
- Scotland – Highland (and Islands), Islay, Speyside, Campbeltown & Lowlands and Blends
- Beyond Whisky
Thanks for tuning in, commenting, sharing and more!
PS If you already access Whisky Lady using the wordpress URL, it should redirect. Any challenges, just email me at info [at] everydayasia [dot] com.
You can also find Whisky Lady in India on:
- Facebook Whisky Lady in India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN