Over the years, our sampling adventures in India of Ireland’s whisky offerings has lead to the impression that if you want a sociable dram, chances are an Irish whisky will happily fit the bill!
While most are triple distilled and do not use peat, as always in the world of whisky, for every ‘rule’ there are exceptions.
We’ve also had a wee brush with Wales too…
Read on to discover more!
- Bushmills 1975 49.1%
- Bushmills 10 year, 16 year, 21 year + Steamship
- Connemara NAS 40% + revisited
- Greenore Single Grain 18 years 46%
- Green Spot NAS 40%
- Jameson 10 year, 12 year, Gold Reserve and 18 year
- Redbreast 12 year Cask Strength 57.7%
- Teeling NAS 46%, Single Grain Wine Cask 46%, Small Batch Rum Cask 46% & Single Malt 46% (WLS) & Cask Strength (2002/2015) Madeira Cask No 933 55.2%
- Tullamore D.E.W. Phoenix 55%
- Tyrconnell Single Malt 40%
- Tyrconnell 10 year Madeira Cask 46%
- Yellow Spot 12 year 46%
Irish tasting evenings and experiences:
- Original’s Teeling Trip: Single Grain, Single Malt, Small Batch & Madeira Cask Strength
- BMC & Whisky Ladies “Irish Night” with Bushmills 10 year, 16 year, 21 year + Steamship
- Original’s Irish Night – The Wild Geese Rare 43%, Knappogue Castle 14 year 46%, Teeling Small Batch 46%
- Jameson Evening – 10, 12, Gold Reserve and 18 year
- Whisky Live Singapore – Teeling Tasting Trio
Interested in more? Check out:
You can also find Whisky Lady in India on: