So there we were, kicking back and relaxing in Goa… in a beautiful old Portuguese villa… just a couple of Whisky Ladies and I. Our plan was to have a small get away and finally make a trek together to Paul John Distillery in South Goa.
But before that, before the sun slipped away and we headed out to dinner, out came a few gin minis… well timed for “Gin O’Clock“.
- Da Mhile – From Wales, I purchased this pair years ago in Winnipeg…
- Botanical Gin 42% – it was light, refreshing, floral and really quite delightful
- Seaweed Gin 42% – I wondered if the seaweed would be too pronounced, instead it was a slightly salty hint
- The Duke Munich Dry Gin 45% – From one of many trips to Germany, a terrific standard made even better partnered with a quality tonic
- Whobertus Dry Gin 43% – A favourite from Munich that needs no tonic – just a small cube of ice and voila – perfection!
What a treat and ideal way to unwind…
Don’t want to miss any posts? Why not follow Whisky Lady on: