Six months ago, I celebrated a remarkable milestone – 100 whisk(e)y posts with 100 whiskies!
I enthusiastically listed all 100 whiskies reviewed and couldn’t stop doing a jig of celebration!
Fast forward and today marks 200 whisky posts… a double accomplishment!
However nothing is achieved without help! So I thought it high time to recognise all the fabulous folks that made it possible….
Most importantly, our Mumbai based whisky groups! Our shared journey and tasting sessions gave birth to this blog:
- Our original tasting group in Mumbai… now in its 5th year!
- From 2015, the fabulous and fantastic all female whisky gathering of the “Whisky Ladies of Mumbai“
- And from 2016, the cigar chomping, primo whisky swirling gentlemen of the Bombay Cigar & Malt club
Plus very special tastings thanks to:
- India’s very own Malt Maniac Krishna Nakula with some exceptional rare malts, not once but twice!
- Fort Frances Ontario Whisky Club with samples courtesy of key members (aka Carissa’s aunt & uncle!)
- LVMH with Master Distiller Bill Lumsden (Glenmorangie & Ardbeg)
- Inver House with Master Distiller Stuart Harvey & Global Marketing Head Karen Walker (AnCnoc, Balblair, Old Pulteney, Speyburn)
- India’s own Paul John samples compliments of Master Distiller Michael John
Most importantly, many anonymous friends and fellow bloggers who bravely court liver failure in the quest to find that special dram! Be it sending a sample or sharing an evening… an amusing quip or shared opinion, you know who you are!!
I raise a dram to you all in salut!
You can also find Whisky Lady in India on: