Now… I could tell you serious stories of sniffing, sipping, swishing, swilling, and eventually swallowing.
However this is the tale of how a bunch of women got together one evening and managed to still stand after five (or was it six?) fabulous beverages.
Whisky Ladies go pro!
Yes… it was the night we graduated to power point presentations with insights from a real live whisky professional! Who just so happens to be the absolutely delightful, entertaining and highly knowledgeable Karen Walker, Global Marketing Head for Scottish Brands of InterBeverage Group.
Here is what we sampled with Karen with full posts about the Whisky Ladies experiences:
- Caorunn Gin aka Whisky Ladies have a refreshingly civilised start to their eve
- Balblair 03 aka Whisky Ladies go historical
- Speyburn 10 year aka Whisky Ladies gain distillery fashion footwear advice
- Old Pulteney 12 year aka Whisky Ladies wonder what Prince Charles wears beneath his kilt!
- AnCnoc 12 and 22 year aka Whisky Ladies get playful
Related posts sampling Inver House offerings with Master Distiller Stuart Harvey from earlier in 2015: