I can’t wait to be back in Singapore this coming week!
My last trip there in June resulted in a remarkable whisky sampling evening at The Auld Alliance with eight different drams to our tasting adventures… A round the world tour and a remarkable Scottish suite…
A ‘sneak peak’ into what we sampled…
For the Scottish quartet we tried a remarkable line-up:
- Little Mill 25 year 1989/2014 50.9%
- BenRiach 21 year 1988 Cask No 4423 54.8%
- Lochside 1981 51.2% (Gordon & MacPhail)
- Laphroaig 16 year 1987 46% (Silver Seal)
We also explored the world with:
- Bushmills 1975 Millennium Single Barrel Single Malt, Cask No 164, 49.1% (bottle No 153)
- Beam’s Choice 8 year 1980 58.7%
- Kornog 2013 (The Auld Alliance) 58.7%
- Yamazaki Sherry 1988 Cask No 70067 61% (bottle No 429)
I know how rare such an evening like this one was… however I’m hoping for another whisky adventure on Saturday night! Perhaps with some new whisky aficionados…?
If in Singapore, I do encourage you to explore the whisky collectors mecca at The Auld Alliance:
- 9 Bras Basah Road, RendezVous Hotel, Gallery #02-02A, SINGAPORE 189559
- email@example.com Tel: +65 6337 2201
- Round the world tour: Bushmills, Beam’s Choice, Kornog, Yamazaki Sherry
- Glendronach Grand Dames – Age DOES matter!
- Rare Japanese Whisky – Karuizawa 39 year 1973/2013 Cask No 1607 67.7%
You can also find Whisky Lady in India on: