Little Mill 25 year 1989/2014 50.9% (282 bottles)
- Nose – Berry, smooth, fruity, vanilla, well-rounded and not peated
- Taste – Here was where the surprises began – peat! Definitely had stuff going on, oily, straight spice, had body and a ‘thick’ quality
- Finish – Nice, smooth, stays
- Overall – Had a nice ‘curve’ to the tasting experience which began fruity, then peaty and finally mellowed into smooth sweetness.
Both of us shared how we prefer whiskies that tell a ‘story arc’ – this one gave the impression of being hard-working, warm, generous. It invited you to play with it a bit more…
Bottled specifically for The Auld Alliance, the label also noted ‘Three Rivers Tokyo.’
A rather interesting whisky and one I felt privileged to try!
You can find The Auld Alliance at:
- 9 Bras Basah Road, RendezVous Hotel, Gallery #02-02A, SINGAPORE 189559
- firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +65 6337 2201
- Singapore Scottish suite: Little Mill, BenRiach, Lochside, Laphroaig
- Round the world tour: Bushmills, Beam’s Choice, Kornog, Yamasaki Sherry
- Glendronach Grand Dames – Age DOES matter!
- Rare Japanese Whisky – Karuizawa 39 year 1973/2013 Cask No 1607 67.7%
You can also find Whisky Lady in India on: