Years ago, a dear Whisky aficionado shared his favourite Whisky festival in the world is Paris Whisky Live. He had traveled the world for years to find the best of the best, unique quality distillers, best mixologists, and those memorable experiences that linger in the best possible way. I managed to get to La Maison du Whisky’s Whisky Live in Singapore several times (2018, 2017, 2016), however despite a few attempts, never managed to make it to Paris… until 2022!!
Day 1 was devoted to the VIP area:
- Atom Brands – That Boutique-y Whisky Co, Darkness – a complete highlight!
- Gordon & MacPhail – From Discovery to Collectors
- LMdW Biere & Whisky – Focus on Arran
- LMdW Scottish Whisky – A few specials
- LMdW Artist #12 – As always, such a treat!
And closed with a Masterclass with Arran focused on Lagg distilleries.
- France – Amorik, Arlette, La Maison Benjamin Kuentz, National 10
- India – Rampur
- Scottish – Craigallachie, Fettercairn, Glenallachie, Gordon & MacPhail, Mortlach
There will be no rush on sharing further tasting notes and impressions… because it was one of those festivals you want to slowly explore… like a lovely multi-course meal… no need to rush from course to course!
If you don’t want to miss a post, why not follow Whisky Lady on: