By now it is quite clear we are no stranger to Compass Box and the way they have transformed what the whisky world thinks of blends.
What was on the menu this evening?
We sampled completely blind with each carefully served to bring out the most of each unique whisky:
- Hedonism Quindecimus 46% – Opened in advance, giving it time to open up
- The Double Single 46% – Served ‘as is’, from a freshly opened bottle at room temperature
- Whisky de Table 40% – Chilled to perfection
Just be patient over the next few days to learn more bout what we discovered!
Check out a few other Mumbai evenings devoted to exploring Compass Box:
- February 2018 – BMC’s Compass Box Quartet – Whisky de Table 40%, The Double Single 46%, Phenomenology 46%, No Name 48.9%
- July 2017 – Whisky Ladies Compass Box Quintet – Spice Tree Extravaganza 46%, Great King Street Experimental Batch 43%, Hedonism 43%, Flaming Heart 15th Anniversary 48.9%, Peat Monster 46%
- August 2014 – Original’s Compass Box Trilogy – Great King Street Artist’s Blend, Spice Tree, Peat Monster
Interested in catching more? Why not follow Whisky Lady on:
- WordPress https://whiskylady.co/
- FaceBook Whisky Lady in India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN
The Double Single ist one of my absolute faves from Compass Box. So fresh and crisp and fruity!
It is definitely a top notch whisky! So far I think Phenomenology inches ahead just because it is remarkable how so many people respond in different ways.
LikeLiked by 1 person