I absolutely love how That Boutique-y Whisky Co’s approach at the London Whisky Show. was to feature some fabulous non-Scottish whiskies to balance out some Scottish malts and great grains.
The celebratory energy of 10 years was infectious!
Where did we start? Most came from the North-West Euro Express and some goodies for the 10th anniversary. Dave guided us through a rather interesting set of whiskies:
- Denmark’s Fary Lochan 6 Years (2022) Batch 1 60.7%
- Finland’s Kyro 4 year Rye (2022) Batch 1 53.1%
- Finland’s Helsinki Distilling 6 year Rye (2022) Batch 2 58.9%
- The Netherland’s Millstone 25 year (2022) Batch 5 46.5%
- Germany’s Elsburn 7 year (2022) Batch 3, 48.7%
- France’s Armorik 8 year (2022) Batch 3, 59.5%
- Speyside #3 (Glenrothes) 6 year (2022) Batch 2, 49.3%
We came back later to try some of their remarkable blends on offer:
It wasn’t all whisky though, we also tried Christian Drouin’s 21 year Calvados and an extra special flask offering:
So once again, Happy Birthday TBWC!! Can’t wait to see how the next decade unfolds for you and the team!!
If you don’t want to miss a post, why not follow Whisky Lady on: