Prompted by the combination of an overall positive experience at The Village Whisky Festival in Nurnberg and the delightful Glencadam, I decided to treat myself to a quartet of miniatures from German independent bottler – The Whisky Warehouse No. 8.
What did I chose?
- Auchentoshan 18 year (12/1998 – 02/2017) 48.3% – EUR 5.85
- Linkwood 11 year (06/2007 – 01/2019) 58.2% – EUR 3.90
- Dailuaine 12 year (11/2007 – 01/2020) 61.5% – EUR 4.87
- Benrinnes 19 year (10/1997 – 10/2016) 52.9% – EUR 5.85
I’ve noted the prices I paid above for 2 cl bottles as indicators – if ordering within Germany.
What else? I would like to ‘challenge’ myself to learn all vocabulary on the German tasting wheel! I may be a long way from any level of proficiency, but always great to be motivated by a passion to have a common ‘language’ for describing an interesting (or disasterous) dram!
As I’ve lots to catch up on, it may be some time before I get to both tasting and sharing notes… however am looking forward!
If you don’t want to miss a post, why not follow Whisky Lady on:
- WordPress https://whiskylady.co/
- FaceBook Whisky Lady India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN