My fellow Mumbai whisky aficionado and I kept up our dedication to explore the world of whiskies through miniatures…
So enthusiastically did we embrace our task that we even invited another friend to join the sipping sampling fun!
And what did we explore this time?
Our session featured a Speyside appetizer and a revisit of three familiar Highland sherry friends:
- Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky 12 years 40%
- Edradour 12 year Caledonia 43% – Last sampled July 2013
- Glendronach 18 year Allardice 46% – Last sampled April 2015
- Glendronach 21 year Parliament 46% – Last sampled January 2015
Tasting notes will be coming soon, however if you missed any earlier miniatures explorations, check out our experiences here:
- Tomintoul 10, 16, 27 year 40%
- Tomatin Legacy 43%
- MacPhail’s Collection – Orkney 8 year 43% (Highland Park)
- TWE Covent Garden Edition No 1 – Speyside 10 year, Sherry Butt, Bottle No 240, 51.6%
- TWE Covent Garden Edition No 2 – Islay NAS, Hogshead Cask, Bottle No 288, 55.2%
You can also find Whisky Lady (in India) on: