The month was supposed to welcome the return of all three tasting groups… However my Jakarta trip derailed our Bombay Malt & Cigar night… oops!
The Whisky Ladies of Mumbai enjoyed a delightful trio of contrasting whiskies:
- Sweden – Spirit of Hven Tycho’s Star 41.8% – Oooh baby!
- Speyside – Linkwood 25 year 43% (G+MP) – Lovely dram
- Japan – Akashi Red Blended Whisky 40% – Apple cider whisky
Our original tasting group returned after a two-month hiatus to explore:
- Glenmorangie experiment – Mumbai’s greedy angels…
- Wolfburn (Batch 1) 46% – Promising start…
- Dailuaine (2002/2013) 46% – Delightful and delicious
Our Nordic Whiskies – Explorers Edition began its journey with:
View original post 229 more words