My Whisky Lady posts kept speed with lots of activities in September… including celebrating the 300th post!
The month was supposed to welcome the return of all three tasting groups… However my Jakarta trip derailed our Bombay Malt & Cigar night… oops!
The Whisky Ladies of Mumbai enjoyed a delightful trio of contrasting whiskies:
- Sweden – Spirit of Hven Tycho’s Star 41.8% – Oooh baby!
- Speyside – Linkwood 25 year 43% (G+MP) – Lovely dram
- Japan – Akashi Red Blended Whisky 40% – Apple cider whisky
Our original tasting group returned after a two-month hiatus to explore:
- Glenmorangie experiment – Mumbai’s greedy angels…
- Wolfburn (Batch 1) 46% – Promising start…
- Dailuaine (2002/2013) 46% – Delightful and delicious
Our Nordic Whiskies – Explorers Edition began its journey with:
- Sweden’s Smögen Single Cask 7/2011 4 year 57.3% – Superb and left us wanting more!
- Sweden’s Smögen Sherry Project 1:4 57.2% – An interesting experiment with Sherry…
- Sweden’s Box Whisky…
View original post 229 more words