Galloping to the rescue was an American offering, completely out of synch with the predominantly Far East theme, but a welcome accompaniment to our chocolate pizza (oh yes! that is a thing and it is insanely yummy!).
Enter Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey liqueur..
Whisky liqueurs and other experiments have become more plentiful in recent years as NAS whiskies are given increasingly creative avatars in an effort to capture attention and market share… particularly those not governed by the Scotch Whisky Association rules.
Here’s what the folks over at JD have to say about their Tennessee Honey:
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey is a blend of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey and a unique honey liqueur of our own making, for a taste that’s one-of-a-kind and unmistakably Jack. With hints of honey and a finish that’s naturally smooth, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey is something special.
- Nose – Complex sweet nose, maple syrup and praline
- Palate – Sweet up front, nutty on the finish, rich without being syrupy
Then proceed to invite you to mix it with lemonade!
As for the whisky ladies? Heck it was sweet JD and we had chocolate. What more can we say?
- Whisky Ladies visit the Far East
- Kavalan Concertmaster Port Cask Finish 40%
- Kavalan Solist Sherry Cask No S1001200358, Bottle No 025/507 57.8%
- Nikka Coffey Grain Whisky 45%
- Transforming common gin into a refreshing infusion!
- Do people really drink this?!? Chinese ‘hooch’