The minis are back!! With an interesting set brought to us by That Boutique-y Whisky Company in celebration of Chinese New Year. Who cares if we actually cracked it open in September 2020 – these are strange times and one makes the most of any opportunity!
I absolutely loved the packaging – it instantly transported me to marvellous times spent celebrating Chinese New Years in various parts of Asia… with an extra bonus of whisky! Felt like my birthday, Christmas and all sorts of other occasions came early!
As for the goodies this lovely pack contained? Feast your eyes on this range:
- Highland – Teaninich 11 year 47.9%, Batch 2 – a slightly tricky Teaninich
- Speyside – Glenburgie 8 year 55.2%, Batch 5 – peaches and flowers with a smile
- Speyside – Speyside #3 8 year 50.7%, Batch 1 – sunshine and summer
- Speyside – Linkwood 10 year 48.2%, Batch 7 – lemony salty spice
- Speyside – Auchroisk 12 year 47.9%, Batch 7 – an autumnal dram
If you don’t want to miss a post, why not follow Whisky Lady on:
- WordPress https://whiskylady.co/
- FaceBook Whisky Lady in India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN