We had another type of evening planned but with our original contributor unwell, decided to shift gears completely and crack open our respective bars to pull out an open bottle or two.
What did we decide to try / revisit?
- Westland American Oak 46% – What once impressed…. now disappointed… just not what it used to be…
- Glenmorangie 19 year 43% – First opened with the Whisky Ladies in January, Soft citrus, fruity, light florals, lovely… classic Glenmorangie style
- Balblair 05 46% – Opened as part of a recent evening with the folks from InterBev, it had a slightly sour element not previously found but still most drinkable
- DeCavo NAS Batch 10 Cask 92 46% – Brought back as our favourite from a recent European exploration. Still lip smackingly good! We’d love to try more and a 375 ml bottle is perfect size for our tastings…
You can also find Whisky Lady in India on:
- Facebook Whisky Lady in India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN