You would think having one Whisky Ladies session in January would be sufficient… and we certainly had a merry evening combined with the gents to explore Douglas Laing blends with a bonus!
However we decided to skip our February session in favour of a late January one to welcome back for an evening a member who now resides in the US.
We went completely random in whisky choices… only knowing who would be bringing a contribution… nothing else.
So what did we sample in our “Contributor’s Choice” evening?
- Mars Iwai 40% – An affordable blend from Japan sometimes found lurking in Mumbai’s Duty Free
- The Glenrothes Manse Reserve 43% – For some, a welcome opportunity to revisit. For others a wonderful introduction…
- Glenmorangie 19 year 43% – Newly released, snatched from London’s World of Whisky shop at Heathrow days before our evening
- Bunnahabhain Ceobanach 46.2% – A peaty departure from Bunnahabhain’s lighter non-peated Islay style
You can also find Whisky Lady in India on:
- Facebook Whisky Lady in India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN