Patience is a virtue… and I’ve been rather impatient!
Back in December 2015 I picked this Kilchoman Trilogy up for another member of our Whisky tasting group… And I have been waiting, waiting, waiting ever since to sample!!
As usual, we tasted blind. As I was the ‘purveyor’ of these cask strength lovelies from Singapore, I knew overall what I was ‘in’ for, however only our host knew which expression we tasted.
Naturally our host didn’t do something so simple as merely share the whiskies for our sampling pleasure…. Nope! He planned a marvellous 6 course meal at the home of a Mumbai culinary celebrity and sommelier!
What whiskies made up this Kilchoman Trilogy?
- Bourbon Single Cask Trilogy 60.5% (LMDW) Single Cask #260 – Bourbon Barrel Limited edition of 267 bottles – LMDW world exclusive
- Sherry Single Cask Trilogy 60.6% (LMDW) Single Cask #189 – Sherry Butt Limited edition of 642 bottles – LMDW world exclusive
- Pedro Ximenez Single Cask Trilogy 58.4% (LMDW) Single Cask #374 – Pedro Ximenez Finish Limited edition of 261 bottles
Plus a post with drool worthy descriptions of our delectable pairing delights!
We’ve had the pleasure of sampling a few other Kilchomans….
- Kilchoman Coull Point
- Kilchoman peat pairing intro
- Kilchoman Machir Bay 46%
- Kilchoman Sanaig 46%
- Kilchoman Sherry Cask 60.6%
- Kilchoman peat pairing dinner
You can also find Whisky Lady in India on: