When we have whisky tasting themes, it tends to be “anchored” by something our host has to share. Which is exactly what inspired our Whisky Ladies June 2018 session…
It began with a bottle of Glenmorangie and was augmented by two more highlands…
What did the Whisky Ladies sample in our night of Highland Hijinks?
- Old Pulteney 12 year 40% – Revisiting a most enjoyable familiar friend
- Glenmorangie The Duthac 43% – Not bad but didn’t stand out
- Aberfeldy 18 year 40% – The clear disappointment of the evening
I simply couldn’t help throwing into the mix something that had nothing whatsoever to do with the Highlands… It is the kind of whisky you want to share with others, just to see what they discover!
- Compass Box Phenomenology 46% – Such a range of reactions
Just check out the links above to read the full tasting experience…
You can also find Whisky Lady in India on:
- Facebook Whisky Lady in India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN