Fever Club is a collection of whisky ardent Amrut fans… With a passion that has even prompted special bottlings like this. The “Con-Fusion” expression seems to be a variation on the “Fusion” theme produced and bottled in India on sale only for the select few for Rs 3,000 (that’s just under $50).
We had the pleasure of sampling it together with India’s Malt Maniac – Krishna Nakula – on a warm March evening…
Amrut Fever Club Con-Fusion (2017) Release No 1, 46%
- Nose – Fresh citrus, spice, some nuts, flirtatious, a bit of lactic acid, is there a hint of peat? A light puff of smoke
- Palate – Light soft creamy, milky nougat, white chocolate, burnt almond, has a lovely balance
- Finish – Not much then the 2nd sip it is there with a nice peat close
Curious about other Amrut tasting experiences?
- Bourbon 62.8% (LMdW Trilogy)
- Intermediate 57.1%
- Kadhambam 50%
- MaQintosh 42.8% aka ‘Party Whisky’
- Portonova 62.1%
- 5 year (5-2010/6-2015) 56.5% CS No 3823 Olorosso Sherry, Taiwan Bottle 1/600
You can also find Whisky Lady in India on: