January was nearly travel free!!! Til the 31st Jan when I hopped on a plane to Bangalore…
However I still couldn’t join all whisky related sessions…. sigh… thus is the life of a working gal, even if the Whisky Lady element remains!
All our Mumbai based whisky groups had an opportunity to meet.
It kicked off the Bombay Malt & Cigar gentlemen hosting with the Whisky Ladies for an evening of three Douglas Laing blends and one Sansibar blend:
- Highland blend – Timorous Beastie 46.8%
- Lowland blend – Epicurean 46.2%
- Islands blend – Rock Oyster 57.4%
- Sansibar’s Spicily Sweet 48%
As the Whisky Ladies had already joined the gents for a round of independent blends, we decided to have a completely random evening of “Contributor’s Choice” which resulted in:
- Mars Iwai 40%
- Glenrothes Manse Reserve 43%
- Glenmorangie 19 year 43%
- Bunnahabhain Ceobanach 46.2%
Our original club met however I alas…
View original post 267 more words