Most folks know I’m Canadian… though I’ve called India home for more than a decade.
And with Canada celebrating its 150th anniversary, it seemed fitting to have an evening devoted purely to Canadian whiskies…. before it was the end of 2017!
What made the final cut are two whiskies I’d tried before and two which were completely new to me!
- Manitoba – Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye 45%
- Ontario – Gooderham & Worts Four Grains Canadian Whisky 44.4%
- Ontario – Wayne Gretzky No 99 Red Cask Whisky 40%
- British Columbia – Shelter Point Single Malt Whisky 46% (Batch 2, 2017)
Followed by a wee nip of Barrel of Sunshine Liqueur 30%, courtesy of our friend’s at Shelter Point.
So there we were, middle of December, Christmas lights twinkling, glasses clinking and merriment all around.
You can also find Whisky Lady in India on:
- Facebook Whisky Lady in India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN