With Maison Benjamin Kuentz whiskies, we were introduced first to their core trio with (D’un) Verre Printanier, Fin de Partie, Aveux Gourmands then during a trip to Paris explored their limited editions of Aux Particulares Vines 1, 4 and 5.
Next was a special treat in honour of a famous French composer – Pascal Dusapin – who is also a whisky fan…. whose music Benjamin described as stormy…. he is also known for microtonality, tension, energy and romantic constraint.
- Nose – Best word to describe? Stormy! Followed by fresh pine needles then a burst of juicy red berries and fruits
- Palate – Sweet and very full, a feast in your mouth! Lots of sweet caramel counterbalanced with fresh forrest
- Finish – Long sweet spices, bitter leaf and a hint of fruits like an echo resonating
It is aptly named! There is a delightful melody…
What more do we know? Here’s what the folks at Maison Benjamin Kuentz have to say on the back of their beautiful label….
Curious about other forays into whiskies created by Maison Benjamin Kuentz :
If you don’t want to miss a post, why not follow Whiskey Lady on:
- WordPress https://whiskylady.co/
- FaceBook Whiskey Lady India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN