It was inspired by a crazy 90 year old uncle, saved for 2 years to share with the Whisky Ladies of Mumbai and finally opened one fine evening…
Whipersnapper’s Crazy Uncle Moonshine Barrel Aged 43%, Bottle 1/15
Truth be told, there were no tasting notes taken… instead we passed around this mad moonshine and shared tales of the crazy uncles in our lives. Some stories terribly amusing, others humbling and touching… all testament to the cantankerous and curiously compellingly kind mad men who make an impact.
So what else made it into our “Trans Tasman” explorations?
- Hellyers Road Pinot Noir 46.2%
- New Zealand’s Willowbank 10 year Doublewood 40%
- New Zealand’s Willowbank 22 year (1989) Barrel No 58, 52.8%
- Sullivans Cove Double Cask (2008/2015) 40%
Curious about more? Check out the Australia and New Zealand section in the Asia Pacific whiskies page.
You can also find Whisky Lady in India on:
- Facebook Whisky Lady in India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN