November brought a trip to Germany and Singapore (with a side dish of WhiskyLive) that kept tastings on track for the Whisky Lady!
The best was all three groups aligned to my mad travel schedule so there was a concentrated burst of all three sessions in less than a week!
- Glendullan (2001/2014) 46% – Floral summer breeze!
- Aultmore (2000/2014) 46% – Versatile and volatile, a lovely light yet complex dram
- Longmorn (2002/2015) 43% – A Longmorn to love!!
For our Bombay Malt & Cigar gents, we explored a “Peat Unusual” theme with narry an Islay whisky among the selection…
- Lowland – Alisa Bay 48.9%*
- Islands – Ledaig “Very Cloudy” Vintage 2008 40%*
- Highland – Loch Lomond Peated 46%*
- Speyside – BenRiach 25 year 46%*
(*Tasting notes coming soon!)
Just as the BMC gents explored peat…
View original post 294 more words