It has been some time since the collection of minis were attacked! The collection came out with the intent to focus on whiskies of a peatier persuasion…
And what did we select?
- Peat Chimney 12 year 40% (Wemyss) – Sea swept salty maritime peat
- Big Peat 46% (Douglas Laing) – Kept shifting and changing, overall delightfully
- Longrow 46% – Earthy, organic peat
- BenRiach Peated Quarter Cask 46% – Peppery peat, Christmas treat!
- Ledaig 10 year 46.3% – Farm peat, spice and straight forward
What was remarkable was the range of peats we discovered…
After all this, we rewarded ourselves with a Machir Bay – no tasting notes, just pure unadulterated enjoyment!!
You can also find Whisky Lady in India on:
- Facebook Whisky Lady in India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN