Just in case you missed any Whisky Lady posts in August, Everyday Asia has a summary!
As slow as July was, August was the opposite for this Whisky Lady!
Because… drum roll… Mumbai be warned! We launched a ‘Whisky Ladies‘ gathering to have some dangerously fun times enjoying our favourite whiskies!
Five fabulous drams with eight amazing whisky women! (Photo: Table For One)
Yup – you heard it right. We now have our own rocking whisky women’s club in Mumbai! Our inaugural evening featured:
- Compass Box’s Asyla 40% – Feminine, like a warm summer breeze – fresh and flowery
- Kilchoman Coull Point 46%* – A little wild ocean spray, then snuggle up with a toasty sweet cinnamon campfire
- Nikka ‘Yoichi’ 10 year 45%* – Sipping mid–autumn cider while wandering through a forest
- Caol Ila 12 year 43% – Good old faithful Islay
- Tobermoray’s Ledaig 1997 Island 46% (Gordon & MacPhail) – Calmer Island seas, complex, long smoky finish… teases you back for more
*Tasting notes to…
View original post 268 more words