June was full of travels! Which just so happened to prompt a few whisky adventures with:
- Amusing hour(s) selecting whiskies at London’s Whisky Exchange
- Went on a road trip to tour of Gimli’s Crown Royal plant
- Got completely distracted at a Winnipeg Liquor Mart
- Evening with Winnipeg’s “The Cabinet” whisky tasting club
- Popped into Winnipeg’s Whisky Bar (part of The Toad in the Hole on Osborne)
- Raided a friend’s whisky collection to snag a few samples to bring back to India… as he puts it “I do NOT collect stamps!”
June featured three tasting sessions!
Whisky Ladies European Tour with four completely distinct whiskies:
- Finland – Teerenpeli 10 year43% – A delightful whisky you’d love to sip and savour all by yourself!
- Denmark – Danica Peated 42% – Interesting Danish offering…
- France – Kornog 46% – Sexy, sultry deliciousness in a bottle!
- Germany – Slyrs 51 at 51% – Quite direct, in your…
View original post 270 more words