What a Whisky Lady month!!
In Canada, September is when you taste the first chill of autumn. Whereas here in India, the weather remained sultry for this Whisky Lady!
It was also a seriously HOT posting month!
- Celebrated 100 posts with “100 whisk(ey) posts with 100 whiskies!“
- Shared my current ‘Top 10 whisk(ey)s… sort of‘
- Believe it or not – “You seriously spit out whisky?!” sometimes…
Our regular monthly tasting session featured three unique whiskies that just so happen to work great in cocktails too:
- Scotland’sCompass Box Juveniles – Revisited an effervescent playful blend
- America’s Corsair Triple Smoke – Now we are talkin!
- Ireland’s Greenore Single Grain 18 year – Friendly light
- Two very different ‘Old Fashioned‘ recipes with the Corsair + Greenore
Last night, our 2nd whisky women’s Mumbai…
View original post 254 more words