What a Whisky Lady month!!
In Canada, September is when you taste the first chill of autumn. Whereas here in India, the weather remained sultry for this Whisky Lady!
A few bottles from Whisky Lady’s current top 10
It was also a seriously HOT posting month!
- Celebrated 100 posts with “100 whisk(ey) posts with 100 whiskies!“
- Shared my current ‘Top 10 whisk(ey)s… sort of‘
- Believe it or not – “You seriously spit out whisky?!” sometimes…
Juveniles, Corsair Triple Smoke, Greenore 18 year (Whisky Lady)
Our regular monthly tasting session featured three unique whiskies that just so happen to work great in cocktails too:
- Scotland’sCompass Box Juveniles – Revisited an effervescent playful blend
- America’s Corsair Triple Smoke – Now we are talkin!
- Ireland’s Greenore Single Grain 18 year – Friendly light
- Two very different ‘Old Fashioned‘ recipes with the Corsair + Greenore
Last night, our 2nd whisky women’s Mumbai…
View original post 254 more words