With the move to Nurnberg comes re-building a new whisky collection and finding new tasting companions.
My first move was to find a new whisky cabinet… and stumbled across this rather interesting piece of furniture which has a subtle cork exterior and “jatak” interior with mirrors and glass.
My next move was to see what ‘standards’ could be easily acquired locally… My eye spotted this familiar favourite and I couldn’t resist.
To say it wasn’t my first tryst with Old Pulteney is an understatement… this romance kicked off more than a decade ago and hasn’t abated.
A few memorable experiences with this expression include:
- Masterclass with Stuart Harvey, Master Distiller, held in Mumbai in 2015
- A special Whisky Ladies evening with Karen Walker in 2015
- Tasting with Andy Hannah, Global Brands Development Manager of International Beverages at a Masterclass held at Whisky Live Singapore 2016
- An evening with Samantha Peters, Global Brand Ambassador in Mumbai in 2018 then with the Whisky Ladies
So what could casual sipping late 2019 to 2020 add? To be honest, just a reminder why I enjoy this whisky so much.
Here’s to you Nurnberg and my new collection!
Curious to know more? Why not follow Whisky Lady on:
- WordPress https://whiskylady.co/
- FaceBook Whisky Lady in India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN