When doing whisky tastings, themes are great but sometimes going a bit random is even better! And that’s exactly what we did this month with the Whisky Ladies…. we invited contributions and then discovered what they brought!
What did we explore in our Ladies Choice evening?
Our core focus was a trio with a wee ‘appetizer’ blend thrown in at the last minute:
- Ballentine’s 17 year Glentauchers 40% – a rather yummy fruity, nutty, butterscotch ice cream blend
- Glentauchers 20 year (That Boutique-y Whisky Company) – hazelnut cream, generous butterscotch, caramel fudge, tart berries
- Balvenie 14 year Caribbean Cask 43% (via Taiwan) – rum raisins, toffee with a dash of spice
- Talisker 18 year 45.8% – seaside peat, maple bacon with a cinnamon chaser
Curious to know more? Just click on the whisky links to read what we thought!
Want even more Whisky Lady posts? Follow this blog on:
- WordPress https://whiskylady.co/
- FaceBook Whisky Lady in India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN