Sometimes you just want to go classic, returning to the days of age statements… or at least an aged dram known by vintage!
That is exactly what we did with our evening trio of “21s” – each whisky was matured for 21 years, an increasing rarity with ever increasing prices in the world of whisky.
In our latest greatest “adult” evening, what all did we try?
- Aberfeldy 21 year 40% – Nutty, fruity easy drinking…
- Highland Park 21 year (1991) 40% – What a delight to enjoy a “proper” Highland Park
- The Glenrothes 21 year Minister’s Reserve 43% – Classic robust sherry delivering exactly what you would expect from an aged Glenrothes
Want to know more? Just check out the links above and read on….
Want even more Whisky Lady posts? Follow this blog on:
- WordPress https://whiskylady.co/
- FaceBook Whisky Lady in India – https://www.facebook.com/WhiskyLadyIN
- Twitter @WhiskyLadyIN