- Nose – Honey, vanilla, floral sweet, all those lovely Speyside fruity floral fun
- Taste – Cream, buttery toffee, apples, hint of something more… is that a whisp of smoke? Followed by a hint of herbs
- Finish – Light and enjoyable with a dash of caramel
Here’s what the folks over at BenRiach have to say:
This smooth single malt has an elegant full taste and aroma that captures fruity floral notes, with fascinating overtones of honey, vanilla, spices, toffee and apples.
- Nose – Honey, vanilla, floral, fruity with well balanced wood overtones.
- Taste – Rounded medium to full bodied, rich honey, vanilla with hints of cream, spices, toffee and apples.
What others say: